Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Effort n The Paid



Yeah, Finally it's done! But only for the first perspective view. I still have to continue doing modeling in 3Dmax and rendering. Pheww~

When I was done the models, I was so excited to render it. However, it took me a lot of time, roughly about 2hours rendering time. I was like fall from the top, can't even render it with a best quality of work. Thus, I lower down my quality and the size of this render image, and finally it took me about 10~15min rendering time. Later on, I did touched up and create the mood that I wish to have for this area. When I finished my touch up and printed it out, I feel so happy about it, because I already put a lot of effort on it and this is what i get paid of.

So, it is a place for people to rest, read and work with silent and relaxing. I would like to thanks one of the Nippon Youth Winner Award student who create the name of "Silentine". I very like that name so I named this place as Silentine, a silent and innovation place where people spent time on it. My conceptual idea was inspired by tree, a nature form which grows in an unique form that influence by wind, water, sunlight and other sources. The bookshelves was reflecting the tree branches that grow along the whole wall to get the sunlight. In the middle of the area, it had a tree which allows people to sit and relax. And the combination of the ceiling design with the tree, it gave out the natural feeling and made the whole environment lively as we walk into a forest.

To be continued.............................


No comments:

Post a Comment