Saturday, October 27, 2012

Design n Design...about 4 hours after



DESIGN AFTER 4 HOURS.....


Briefly to say, I'm rushing for my final assignment which also known as my final production of this 3 years of learning process. Its design for a so-called RE-youth Hostel for my final assignment. I had did many research and site-analysis about the site. Before I continue, I would like to say the site chosen by my lecturer, Vickram was the LIMKOKWING KL Center which was located in Jalan Sultan Ismail. And what the image above shown, it was my first perspective view of the Silentine, also common known as the library or the resources room for the first 4 hours. But this is NOT the final production of my 3D view, however I still have to add-on a lot of things inside such as books, chairs, working table and etc. 

I had been sitting in front of my working desk for more than 4 hours and I'm getting bored and bored right now. what I should do after now was I have to sit more and more hours still.................HAIZ
my 3Ds coming sOoN!!!!

#Quality Design get good pay, but Design Process need billion time to finish.#





No comments:

Post a Comment