Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I believe there'll be a colorful rainbow after the heavy rain.

It seem to be quite a long time I haven't been here. I felt that this seem like a treasure box for me, keeping all my old stuffs. And now I have graduated from my Diploma in Interior Design in Limkokwing University...

Later on, I have worked in a small furniture company for another 6 months before I transferred to KBU International College for further study in Degree. And yeah, I'm currently studying in New environment, New style of studying, New way of living, New idea of designing and everything is just NEW.


I should concludes my living here into 2 happenings: 
Good happening,
   I met a lots of new friends here, all the way from different places and states, and explore many new designs that can inspired me into to this mysterious design journey. Besides, I did learn KBU's style, which we have to build models models, and models.
(before I entered this college, I did know that they are quite familiar to build models for developing ideas.) 
    I also met my Badminton Kaki's here, they burn my spirit and energy up to MAX ^^ Really enjoy to have match with them. Unfortunately, the sun will dawn in someday after rising. 

Bad happening,
    I was injured my right leg due to over-exercise and over-stretching. And right after my injured, I had participated in KBU inter-school sport carnival: Badminton. I was so sad and down because of my injured leg and I can't even play well in every matches. Although I get won in Mixed double matches, I was still down because my injured leg will take me few months to recover. I couldn't run, jump, skip, bend, squat and etc. Every single night, I told myself, I've to apply medic on my leg, do light exercise for my leg to recover as fast as possible! Badminton is part of my life, it's always my energy booster.
(God, please bless my leg can be recovered as soon as possible, so that I can play badminton like usual.)

    Other than badminton, yeah..that will be my Designer's life. After I've been to here, KBU International College, I have never been fell so spiritless, idealess and I really can't find a way or a reason for me to generate ideas to design for every single project tasks. I can't find my motivation anymore, I can't develop ideas like previous when I studied in my diploma course. WHY? WHY? WHY?  My brain is full of unknown questions! Maybe I really not prepare to study yet? OR maybe the projects that given to me are not motivate myself to do it for? I always keep myself inside the room, looking outside through my window and seeing the world, the time, the people moving around here and there. I realized that and I knew that. Oh yes, I'm totally lost in the jungle. 

So what the solution? 
I dunno know. 
All I just know is to keep escaping,
keep moving,
keep fooling around,
till the day that I believe has arrive.
The day that I believe,
There'll be a colorful rainbow after the heavy rain.

I do hope my motivations and design spirits can always be around me, I can work with clear mind without many unknown questions appear and running around my mind.

Sometimes, I'm afraid that myself has up till the limitation, I couldn't go further anymore, I'm stuck inside my mind. I really hope to see the rainbow appear in my eye again and brighten my design's ideas, my mind and lighten up my heart toward design...


No comments:

Post a Comment